The Tech-Neck Epidemic: The NEW Extension Traction Therapy And Its Role In Treatment and Prevention
Sponsored by Pivotal Health Solutions
Click here to register and view the Webinar.
Moderator: Peter Crownfield, Executive Editor of Dynamic Chiropractic
Presenter: Jarrod Nichols, DC, CSCS
Agenda at a glance:
- Forward Head Posture (FHP) occurrences in the U.S. adult population
- Increased use of hand-held digital devices FHP (also known as "tech-neck") affecting children at an alarming rate.
- General public awareness of 'tech-neck' epidemic and solutions.
- FHP as a major contributing factor in the most common conditions treated in clinical practice today
- True structural correction and subsequent long-term relief can only be achieved through the addition of extension traction therapy.
- Extension traction therapy changes to soft tissues in a controlled fashion in order to allow the spine to regain its normal structural curve.
- Learn how adding cervical extension traction therapy to any existing treatment protocol can significantly improve long-term outcomes in patients with the following symptoms related to FHP and reduced cervical lordosis: Headaches, migraines, neck pain, upper back pain, TMJ disorders, thoracic outlet syndrome, shoulder pain/dysfunction, carpal tunnel syndrome, and more.