Environmental Toxicity: Introducing the New Science of Immune-Chemical Tolerance
Sponsored by Apex Energetics™
Click here to register and view the Webinar.
Moderator: Ramon McLeod, Editor-in-Chief of Dynamic Chiropractic and Acupuncture Today
Presenter: Dr. Mark Flannery DC, MS, BS, FAAIM, DCBCN, DCCN, CNS
What You'll Learn About the Growing Impact of Toxins on Neuroendocrine Immunology:
- The growing science of immune-chemical tolerance and how this relates to systemic inflammation and various degenerative conditions.
- How the quantitative model of environmental toxins varies from the model of immune-chemical tolerance.
- The potential adverse reactions from chelation therapy.
- Which physiological mechanisms will determine the response to environmental toxins?
- Clinical strategies you can use to engage appropriate physiological mechanisms.