Industry News for MyoVision/PBI
Seattle, Washington 98125
- How to document injury and the need for care
- Persuade insurers to settle with the 30 second test, and 5 minute report
- What attorneys look for when selecting a doctor to refer patients to
- Deposition and litigation preparation
- How to set fees that won't be cut in half when the case settles
- The "Red Flags" insurance companies look for to determine whether they should quickly settle the case, or fight it in court
It is Saturday, September 15 from 9-5 at the:
Hyatt Place Seattle/ Downtown
110 6th Ave North
Seattle, WA 98109
Whether your practice is primarily PI, or you occasionally see PI patients, this seminar will help change the way you represent both your patients and your practice.
In this seminar you will learn:
You will have the opportunity to ask an expert your interpretation questions and have him evaluate your interpretation skills. Due to the format of this class, space is limited. After the class, participants will be mailed a certificate verifying 7 hours of sEMG training. The class will be held at the Hyatt Place Seattle / Downtown. Registration is $50 before Aug 31st and includes parking and lunch. After Aug 31st tickets will be $65. Tickets will be sold the day of the seminar for $75.
CE credit is only available for WA and OR residents.
To register call 206 357 6508 or online at: http://www.myovision.com/2012-04-03-18-52-54/trainings-and-seminars