New Products for Foot Levelers
Roanoke, Virginia 24012-5725
ROANOKE, VA, April 18, 2018 - Foot Levelers, the world’s leading provider of custom orthotics, has announced the addition of five new experts to its Chiropractic speaker lineup. For over 66 years, Foot Levelers has supported Chiropractic professionals, offering the experts for seminars and webinars, and to also provide articles and content for newsletters, social media, and other educational initiatives.
“Foot Levelers is excited to add not one but five new speakers to our team this year! These new speakers bring fresh topics and content to our continuing education seminars and webinars. They are respected experts in their fields and we are ecstatic to have them as a part of our growing team,“ said Dawn Galbraith, Senior Vice President of Foot Levelers.
The new speakers for 2018 include:
• Jennifer Illes, BSc, DC, MS – Dr. Illes is a dynamic communicator who brings 15 years of combined clinical and academic experience. Dr. Illes currently serves as an associate professor at Keiser University’s College of Chiropractic Medicine in West Palm Beach, FL.
• Anita Haque, DC – Dr. Haque is a successful chiropractor, personal trainer, and author. She opened her practice in Livermore, California, in 2004. For ten years in a row she has been recognized as the Best Livermore Chiropractor.
• Dennis Buckley, DC – Dr. Buckley is the owner of Health Advantage Physical Medicine, an integrative clinic featuring chiropractic care and orthotics. In his seminar, Dr. Buckley focuses on teaching chiropractors how to start the doctor-patient relationship with the patient intake process.
• Alan Smith, DC – Dr. Smith runs a cash-based practice focused on restoring and optimizing the health of his patients. In his seminar, Dr. Smith walks doctors through the importance of taking care of the kinetic chain through acute and non-acute protocol and how to be successful taking cash only.
• Jennifer Pedley, CSCS, MS, CCSP, DC, DACBR – Radiology is a core chiropractic principle and is vital in proper diagnosis and treatment protocols. Dr. Jennifer Pedley currently runs a radiology consulting practice for MR imaging centers in Redlands, CA. She earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Northwestern Health Sciences University and is the past President of the American Chiropractic College of Radiology.
For more information on Foot Levelers speakers or to register for upcoming seminars and webinars, please visit www.FootLevelers.com/speakers-bureau.
About Foot Levelers
Foot Levelers is the world’s leading provider of individually designed Stabilizing Orthotics. In business for over 66 years, Foot Levelers offers innovative products designed to help reduce pain in the feet, legs, hips, back, and neck, so people can enjoy a fuller and happier life at work, home, or play. For more information visit https://www.footlevelers.com. To keep up with Foot Levelers, follow on Facebook, Twitter, and Vimeo @footlevelers.