Industry News for Foot Levelers
Roanoke, Virginia 24012-5725
- Dr. Kristina Petrocco-Napuli, an expert in women's health, chronic pain and integrative care, on “Chiropractic Care for Women's Wellness”
- World-renowned educator Dr. Mark Charrette on “Lower Extremity Technique for Spinal Pelvic Stabilization”
- Former member of the Olympic Track and Field Trials Sports Medicine Team Dr. Kurt Juergens on “Tools & Techniques for a Sports Chiropractic Practice”
- Founder of the CPOYA® Providers Network, developer of the CPOYA® orthotic for youth athletes and renowned Sports Chiropractor Dr. Tim Maggs on “Biomechanics, Imaging and Caring for the High School Athlete: The Clinical Application for this Growing Population”
- International lecturer, author, columnist, and trainer Kathy Mills Chang on “Bulletproof Your Documentation, Coding and Compliance in 2017”
- Dr. Terry Yochum, who “wrote the book” (literally) on using radiology in the Chiropractic practice
Featuring Some of Chiropractic’s Brightest Stars and the Most Riveting, Relevant Topics Facing the Profession Today
With the Purchase of an InMotion® Custom-Made Functional Orthotic, Practitioners Can Attend a Spring Seminar for FREE!
Foot Levelers, the world’s leading provider of custom-made functional orthotics, has announced 30 new seminars through summer 2017. Each event is worth 12 continuing education (CE) credits through partnerships with Chiropractic colleges and universities. The normal cost for each seminar is $199 for doctors and $99 for C.A.s. (students attend free). With the purchase of an InMotion® Custom-Made Functional Orthotic, Practitioners Can Attend for FREE.
Foot Levelers’ 2017 spring seminar schedule highlights the work of 10 of the profession’s brightest minds and most sought-after speakers, including…
The line-up also includes Drs. Alicia Yochum, Kevin Wong, Manuel Duarte and Brian Jensen covering a range of fascinating topics, including imaging, sports injury prevention, neurology, women’s wellness, and more.
Foot Levelers also continually holds free online webinars, partnering with New York Chiropractic College to provide 1 CE credit for a number of webinars, dependent on state. For complete seminar and webinar information, go to FootLevelersEvents.com, or call Foot Levelers at 800.553.4860.
Foot Levelers orthotics are backed by 37 clinical research studies and are the most evidence-based orthotics in the world. They are proven to help relieve back pain, improve athletic performance, and help hold the Chiropractic adjustment better. Founded by a Chiropractor in 1952, Foot Levelers mission has always been to help patients and practices thrive.
About Foot Levelers: Foot Levelers, Inc., the world’s leading provider of individually designed functional orthotics and other therapeutic products, has been serving healthcare professionals for nearly 65 years. Foot Levelers supports every step patients take to enjoy fuller and happier lives at work, home, or play. Visit FootLevelers.com, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter.