As a chiropractic expert on many malpractice cases for both plaintiff and defense lawyers for more than a decade, I've discovered there is a huge problem with asking a new patient to sign an informed-consent form in the reception room before he or she has ever visited with the doctor.
Continue reading on digital
Are You Prepared for Post-COVID Practice?
The DC Practice
Infection Control in the Age of COVID
Billing for Telemedicine Services
- Standard Process Develops First-of-Its-Kind GI Stability™ Supplement to Support a Healthy Microbiome*
- Standard Process Named Partner of Chiro One Wellness Centers
- With Release of Roy Halladay Documentary, Foot Levelers Urges Conservative Care
- Multi Radiance Medical Announces Start of Non-Pharmaceutical Clinical Trial Using Photobiomodulation to Treat Intubated COVID-19 Patients
- Foot Levelers Launches Business Toolkit to Increase Awareness and Revenue
|Dynamic Chiropractic – October 1, 2019 (Vol. 37, Issue 10)|