As a chiropractic expert on many malpractice cases for both plaintiff and defense lawyers for more than a decade, I've discovered there is a huge problem with asking a new patient to sign an informed-consent form in the reception room before he or she has ever visited with the doctor.
Continue reading on digital
Practice & Profession
Get Off Your Butt and Get Out There
Do Websites Even Matter Anymore?
Case Study: How to Attract Patients From Miles Away
- Troy Healthcare Launches the Stopain® Clinical 'Points of Relief' Resource Center and the Inaugural Issue of its Newsletter for Chiropractic Professionals
- NuSpine Chiropractic achieves 40% unit growth in first quarter 2022.
- Dr. Niraj Patel Elected to Life West Board of Regents
- Foot Levelers Grant Program Supports State Associations
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress Introduces Ideal Protein as a Silver Corporate Sponsor
|Dynamic Chiropractic – October 1, 2019 (Vol. 37, Issue 10)|