As a chiropractic expert on many malpractice cases for both plaintiff and defense lawyers for more than a decade, I've discovered there is a huge problem with asking a new patient to sign an informed-consent form in the reception room before he or she has ever visited with the doctor.
Continue reading on digital
A Chiro. School Is Coming to Kentucky?
What's Your Website Missing?
Help Patients Choose You Financially
- BACKBONE Film, a Former Recon Marine's and Pararescueman's Epic Quest to explore and experience the benefits of Chiropractic Care, to be Released by Wellbeing Films on May 24th 2021
- Free webinar hosted by Chiropractor to share tips on preventing running injuries
- Pain response is now measurable with the release of the new SERIES-5 MyoVision.
- Foot Levelers announces new speakers for orthotic training sessions
- Long-established Provider Of Shock Wave Technology Debuts Its, New Company Name Kinas Medical Technologies
|Dynamic Chiropractic – October 1, 2019 (Vol. 37, Issue 10)|