- Dec. 12, 1994 issue of USA Today (#1 newspaper circulation in US)
- Wall Street Journal (#2 newspaper circulation in US) Western edition, Dec. 14 Washington/Baltimore edition, Dec. 16
- Business Week, Dec. 26
- Roll Call, January 23 or 26, Congress' "Welcome Back" issue.
The ads highlights these facts:
- the government's finding that spinal manipulation is a safe and effective treatment for acute low back problems, the most common health problem affecting Americans;
- the recent Harris poll survey that revealed back patients were more satisfied with chiropractic than other types of care; that 70 percent of Americans believed chiropractic should be included as a basic benefit in health plans;
- the RAND study's finding that spinal manipulation was an appropriate treatment for acute low back pain, and that 94 percent of all manipulations were performed by DCs.