Assessing Nutritional Needs with an Acupuncture and Chiropractic Perspective
Sponsored by Biotics Research Corporation
Click here to register and view the Webinar.
Moderator: Peter Crownfield, Executive Editor of Dynamic Chiropractic
Presenter: Gregory W. Peterson, DC, DABCI, FIAMA, FIACA, CCST
- Utilizing the Back-Shu or Associated Points in the assessment of the specific nutritional needs of a patient
- How do the acupuncture Associated or Shu points relate to subluxation-grounded chiropractic?
- The Role of Nutrition in a Subluxation-based Chiropractic Practice
- Utilizing Mu or Alarm points in the assessment in the specific nutritional needs of a patient
- Chapman points and how they relate to the above and their application to determine the unique and specific nutritional requirements of a patient