The Gastrointestinal Hepatic-Immune Axis
Sponsored by Apex Energetics™
Click here to register and view the Webinar.
Moderator: Donald M. Petersen, Jr., Publisher of Dynamic Chiropractic and Acupuncture Today
Presenter: Dr. Mark Flannery DC, MS, BS, FAAIM, DCBCN, DCCN, CNS
Dr. Flannery will review the complex relationships and interactions among the gastrointestinal, hepatic, and immune systems. He will detail the complex relationship between the gastrointestinal tract and liver mechanisms.
He Will Also Discuss:
- The hepatic-gastrointestinal connection to systemic inflammation
- Connections among the gastrointestinal tract, liver, immune system, and thyroid
- The gastrointestinal-hepatic connection to cholesterol levels
- The gastrointestinal-hepatic-immune connection to neurological issues
- Food allergies and the hepatic-immune connection
- Toxicants vs. xenobiotics
- Symptoms of compromised hepatic clearance vs. symptoms of loss of chemical tolerance
- NF-kB and the hepatic-immune connection
Priority Invitation List