A New Path to Pain Relief: Overcoming Pain and Inflammation using Nutritional, Homeopathic and Botanical Medicine
Sponsored by DesBio
Click here to register and view the Webinar.
Moderator: Ramon McLeod, Editor-in-Chief of Dynamic Chiropractic
Dr. Bruce Shelton MD, MD(H), DiHom, FBIH
Clair Dainard, Nutritionist, Director of Practitioner Services, Deseret Biologicals, Inc.
Agenda at a Glance:
Through this webinar, you will learn how a precise combination of natural therapies can provide the solution to modulating the body's underlying inflammatory pathways.
We'll provide the following:
- A brief overview of pain physiology plus how chronic inflammation can impact the aging process
- An understanding of how foundational nutrition principles can affect chronic pain
- An in-depth look at how homeopathic remedies can modify the deepest patterns of human physiology, including regulation of the inflammatory cascade
- A summary of the latest research in botanical medicine and the impact of high-potency herbs on regulating inflammatory pathways
- A precise multi-disciplinary protocol for overcoming inflammation for long-term pain management
Priority Invitation List