The Foundation for Chiropractic Progress has received a second $1 million donation pledge from Foot Levelers, Inc., highlighting recent financial support throughout the profession for the foundation's PR campaign.
When all was said and done, the matching donation from Foot Levelers exceeded $80,000, matching donations made at Parker Las Vegas by, among others, chiropractic organizations and vendors including the following:
- The American Chiropractic Association doubled its annual contribution from $4,000 to $8,000 (prior donations to the F4CP total $31,800)
- The Michigan Association of Chiropractors made its annual pledge of $18,000 (prior donations: $57,000)
- Northwestern Health Sciences University contributed $14,000 (total contributions thus far: $102,500)
- Performance Health contributed $10,000, in addition to its normal $25,000 pledge, in honor of Ret. Brig. Gen. Becky Halstead's service to chiropractic (total contributions thus far: $115,000)
- ChiroHealth USA contributed $2,500 in addition to its regular monthly pledge for 2012 (total contributions thus far: $26,205)
- Hill Laboratories became a foundation contributor with a pledge commitment of $6,000 annually
"As Foot Levelers celebrates its 60th anniversary this year, it is important to us to continue to give and help grow this great profession," said Kent Greenawalt, company CEO and founder of the foundation. "Last year the F4CP achieved unbelievable success in communicating the value of this profession and the care it provides. This year, Foot Levelers hopes to help drive membership and increase that exposure dramatically."
Also pledging substantial support to the foundation recently: ChiroTouch, which committed $25,000 in late 2011. In making the pledge, company president Robert Moberg stated: "The Foundation's remarkable work has galvanized the profession, and we look forward to playing a part in its future success."
For a comprehensive list of current Foundation for Chiropractic Progress individual and corporate contributors, and/or to make a donation yourself, visit www.f4cp.com.