Editor's note: The following article is reprinted with permission from eHarmony.com.
Among the many options for health care practitioners these days – both traditional and alternative – chiropractors represent a growing field. Some people swear by chiropractors to promote health and well-being; others are skeptical. One thing is certain – there are many intriguing qualities that these individuals would bring to a romantic relationship. Here are just 15 of them...
- A chiropractor has great hands. Enough said.
- Chiropractors know how to think outside the box, and accept that there is more to life than meets the eye.
- It takes entrepreneurial nerve and skill to manage a successful practice.
- Those in a "helping profession" like chiropractors are usually sympathetic, compassionate, and nurturing – qualities that go a long way toward building a rich romantic relationship.
- It takes more than linear reliance on facts and figures to succeed as a chiropractor – it requires intuition.
- A successful chiropractor must be a good listener—an essential skill among great lovers as well.
- Do you believe the root cause of a problem is not always immediately obvious? A chiropractor will agree with you.
- Chiropractors are not afraid of physical intimacy.
- Chiropractors care about the health and well-being of others ... including yours.
- Chiropractors have good posture.
- He or she is trained to see the big picture and avoid oversimplification.
- Chiropractors know the importance of balance and alignment in life.
- Chiropractors have spent years in training to hone their skills, which demonstrates persistence and dedication – always good qualities to look for in a potential partner.
- Someone who chooses a career in chiropractic has overcome their fear of criticism.
- Got an achy back or a crick in your neck? You know who to call.